• Hey there, welcome to Talk Mental Health – a cozy corner where we're all about mental health, wellness, and just being real. This is your spot to connect with a community that gets it, where we're all on this journey together. Whether you're navigating tough times or lending a listening ear, we've got your back. No judgment, just genuine support. Step in, take a deep breath, and let's make this a space where we lift each other up. Glad you're here!
  • While Talk Mental Health offers a platform for peer support and shared experiences, it is not a substitute for professional mental health assistance. If you find yourself in genuine danger or experiencing a mental health crisis, please reach out to qualified professionals. In the UK, you can contact emergency services by dialing 999. For non-emergency support, consider reaching out to organizations like Samaritans at 116 123. In the USA, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available at 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255). For support in Australia, contact Lifeline at 13 11 14 or Beyond Blue at 1300 22 4636. Your well-being is our priority, and seeking professional help is a crucial step towards your mental health journey.

Music player

Which player do you use for your songs ? I never grew up from Winamp. On Android " Play Music " was fun. On Windows 10 Groove music did the honours. Both of them are now discontinued. There are a few apps for Android but not very comfortable for me.

The players have a big role when it comes to the comfort of liesure. If it is really hard to control and move through the playlist, that is not desirable.

Nowadays I've just moved to the Spotify player to play my tunes at home and on the move. I remember the days of WinAmp though, and the basic Windows Media Player! For me, I'm just looking to stick a song on and get going with what I was doing so I'm not really looking for any additional features.

I have decided not to use my phone for music anymore. Because I read something bad about radiation.

It is ok to use it for calls, messages etc. But we have a PC at home or a Mac. So what is the need for relying on a radiation-high device and get ourselves in trouble.

These could be a phobia, who knows. But it is almost scientifically proved that smartphone radiation is high and bad.

I mostly listen to music on Facebook videos or on Youtube these days. Mostly on my tablet, and sometimes on my phone if I am at a friend's house.

I forgot completely about the VLC player. It is a very comfortable player. But I never used it much as an audio player. It is a good video player for me.

Android really lacks a native audio player from the team. Every OS comes with a default audio player.

Most of the time, my phone have been my best choice to play music and feel happy playing it. I use Android, my music keeps me active most of the time online without feeling burned out.

I use Spotify but I really want to switch to Apple Music. My husband and I can’t justify it though cause my mom pays for the family plan of Spotify that we are both on and so we get it for free versus paying for Apple Music.

It is what it is though.