• Hey there, welcome to Talk Mental Health – a cozy corner where we're all about mental health, wellness, and just being real. This is your spot to connect with a community that gets it, where we're all on this journey together. Whether you're navigating tough times or lending a listening ear, we've got your back. No judgment, just genuine support. Step in, take a deep breath, and let's make this a space where we lift each other up. Glad you're here!
  • While Talk Mental Health offers a platform for peer support and shared experiences, it is not a substitute for professional mental health assistance. If you find yourself in genuine danger or experiencing a mental health crisis, please reach out to qualified professionals. In the UK, you can contact emergency services by dialing 999. For non-emergency support, consider reaching out to organizations like Samaritans at 116 123. In the USA, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available at 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255). For support in Australia, contact Lifeline at 13 11 14 or Beyond Blue at 1300 22 4636. Your well-being is our priority, and seeking professional help is a crucial step towards your mental health journey.

Light and Creamy Greek Pasta Salad

A light, creamy and flavorful Greek pasta salad that's perfect for picinics, barbecues and lunches.

Course Main Course
Cuisine Greek
Keyword Greek pasta, pasta salad
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 7 minutes
Total Time 22 minutes
Servings
(1-cup servings)
Calories 250 kcal
Author The Seasoned Mom

Ingredients
list of 8 items
16 ounces rotini pasta or another small shape like farfalle or elbows
1 red onion diced
1 cup pitted olives sliced (I use kalamata olives)
2 seedless cucumbers peeled and diced
1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes halved
1 10 ounce jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
1 ½ cups crumbled feta cheese
24 ounces prepared tzatziki sauce I used two 12-ounce containers*
list end

Instructions
list of 3 items
1. Cook pasta according to package instructions. Rinse with cold water, drain, and cool.
2. While the pasta cooks, chop your veggies for the salad.
3. Place pasta in a large bowl. Stir in onion, olives, cucumbers, tomatoes, and artichoke hearts. Add tzatziki sauce and toss to coat. Fold in feta cheese,
cover, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
list end

Recipe Notes

*You can find prepared tzatziki sauce (which I love as a shortcut instead of making my own) in most regular grocery stores. Look in the refrigerated part
of the produce section where you also get hummus and salad dressings!

Nutrition Facts
Amount Per Serving
Calories 250 Calories from Fat 108
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12g 18%
Saturated Fat 3g 15%
Cholesterol 19mg 6%
Sodium 572mg 24%
Potassium 206mg 6%
Total Carbohydrates 28g 9%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%