• Hey there, welcome to Talk Mental Health – a cozy corner where we're all about mental health, wellness, and just being real. This is your spot to connect with a community that gets it, where we're all on this journey together. Whether you're navigating tough times or lending a listening ear, we've got your back. No judgment, just genuine support. Step in, take a deep breath, and let's make this a space where we lift each other up. Glad you're here!
  • While Talk Mental Health offers a platform for peer support and shared experiences, it is not a substitute for professional mental health assistance. If you find yourself in genuine danger or experiencing a mental health crisis, please reach out to qualified professionals. In the UK, you can contact emergency services by dialing 999. For non-emergency support, consider reaching out to organizations like Samaritans at 116 123. In the USA, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available at 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255). For support in Australia, contact Lifeline at 13 11 14 or Beyond Blue at 1300 22 4636. Your well-being is our priority, and seeking professional help is a crucial step towards your mental health journey.

Harry and Meghan Interview

Airs tonight at 9PM in the UK.

will you be watching it? I am going to watch it.

I don't know why Harry is allowing it tbh. They wanted to be away from the public eye and yet this really is going to bring a lot of attention to them.
I am looking forward in watching it.

They are getting paid a lot of money for this they both love to lie.
Trouble with him he goes along with her because he is scared.
To go against his family is very cruel Ive no time for them.

It was that good I fell asleep but watched it this morning.
I cant understand Harry he's like a different person the Harry I loved isn't him now.
She said she had her passport took off her by the royals but still after that she went to New York for the baby shower.
She said she went to the royals about her health when Harry was asked he didn't know.
She is telling lie's after lie.
Harry cant man up he is brain washed by her if she isn't in the paper's she doesn't like it and she will never stop.
Harry had a great relationship with his brother and Kate till she came along and she made sure she ruined it.
When they talk about her colour I dont think she is black she is using this to get attention.
I also cant see Kate making her cry she is not strong enough to do that.
They do need their titles taken away from them now.

I watched it and she kept grabbing him so she could speak, plus he should not have started talking about something, when he would not answer who said it. They Ave moved away to live normal life get on with it.. 😠

One big lie at the start of the interview she was asked lets get this clear said Oprah you are not getting paid for this are she said NO.

Well its just been reported her and Harry got 7 million for the interview. (n)

Netflix is in talk's about dropping them this will be just great.