• Hey there, welcome to Talk Mental Health – a cozy corner where we're all about mental health, wellness, and just being real. This is your spot to connect with a community that gets it, where we're all on this journey together. Whether you're navigating tough times or lending a listening ear, we've got your back. No judgment, just genuine support. Step in, take a deep breath, and let's make this a space where we lift each other up. Glad you're here!
  • While Talk Mental Health offers a platform for peer support and shared experiences, it is not a substitute for professional mental health assistance. If you find yourself in genuine danger or experiencing a mental health crisis, please reach out to qualified professionals. In the UK, you can contact emergency services by dialing 999. For non-emergency support, consider reaching out to organizations like Samaritans at 116 123. In the USA, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available at 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255). For support in Australia, contact Lifeline at 13 11 14 or Beyond Blue at 1300 22 4636. Your well-being is our priority, and seeking professional help is a crucial step towards your mental health journey.

Easy Homemade Whipped Cream

Easy Homemade Whipped Cream
Homemade Whipped Cream is a breeze to make. All you need is 2 ingredients, a bowl, a whisk & 15 minutes. There’s absolutely nothing to it! Easy Homemade Whipped cream is so creamy and rich and delicious!
A couple of years ago, around Thanksgiving, actually, one of my baking buddies posted on Facebook that she was making homemade whipped cream for her pies. And I was like, Oh, no, no! Not me, you over-achiever! You see, I had always used Dream Whip, which is like a pudding mix that turns into whipped cream instead of pudding, instead of real homemade whipped cream. I actually thought it was easier. Turns out, making your own homemade whipped cream is even easier than I could have possibly imagined! And well worth the effort!
You just need some heavy cream, a little sugar, flavoring if you want to flavor it, a bowl, and a whisk or a mixer. I use just the whisk quite often because I hate cleaning my mixer more than I despise arm workouts. So the choice on that one is yours! Then just whip your cream until it’s light and fluffy! You will not regret whipping up your homemade whipped cream when you taste its smooth, creamy, light, and rich deliciousness on your favorite treat!
Ingredients:
1 cup cold heavy whipping cream
?2 tablespoons sugar
?1 teaspoon vanilla, optional
Directions:
Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl. Whisk until the cream reaches stiff peaks. Use right away or store refrigerated in an air-tight container for up to 2 days. When ready, re-whisk for about 30 seconds.
Makes about 2 cups.