• Hey there, welcome to Talk Mental Health – a cozy corner where we're all about mental health, wellness, and just being real. This is your spot to connect with a community that gets it, where we're all on this journey together. Whether you're navigating tough times or lending a listening ear, we've got your back. No judgment, just genuine support. Step in, take a deep breath, and let's make this a space where we lift each other up. Glad you're here!
  • While Talk Mental Health offers a platform for peer support and shared experiences, it is not a substitute for professional mental health assistance. If you find yourself in genuine danger or experiencing a mental health crisis, please reach out to qualified professionals. In the UK, you can contact emergency services by dialing 999. For non-emergency support, consider reaching out to organizations like Samaritans at 116 123. In the USA, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available at 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255). For support in Australia, contact Lifeline at 13 11 14 or Beyond Blue at 1300 22 4636. Your well-being is our priority, and seeking professional help is a crucial step towards your mental health journey.

Diabetes

I think this is the worst-case scenario. Medicines normally tend to add new diseases. Once they give us a lot of medicines, the first fort to fall is our sugar levels. The ability to process the blood sugar goes downhill. Another issue is related to the kidney.

But normally diabetes causes a bigger problem. When sugar levels go up, all other medicines fail. Have you ever been in such a lock ?

I strongly suspect the statin medication they put me on caused me to develop type 2 diabetes. The first statin meds I took also caused terrible aches and pains as well as horrible muscle spasms in my legs. The diabetes meds I take cause weight gain, sinus problems and God knows what else. My blood pressure medication is probably contributing to many of my health issues as well. I never felt worse in my life than when doctors started prescribing these meds that I am now reliant on. I believe big pharma is using us as Guinea pigs with experimental drugs and making us drug dependent to keep themselves wealthy. Color me fed up!

I believe big pharma is using us as Guinea pigs with experimental drugs

Possible

I strongly suspect the statin medication they put me on caused me to develop type 2 diabetes.
It is normal to get induced conditions like Diabetes and Blood Pressure when we take medications for too long. Certain doctors, if you notice, will never talk about ending the consumption. If they are kind, they will keep us on mild medication. Most of them keep feeding as long as possible.

Some of them are friends with rehab suggest a few days, if they can manage. Sometimes they simply force it without any reason.

Possible? More than possible. And statins have and are doing so much damage. We need good cholesterol levels and for sure to feed the brain.

My glucose has been rising recently and I'm 83, and do not fast for lab work, and my doctor said good to get on Berberine, otc, and I'm taking it now for 4 months or so. Good insurance.