• Hey there, welcome to Talk Mental Health – a cozy corner where we're all about mental health, wellness, and just being real. This is your spot to connect with a community that gets it, where we're all on this journey together. Whether you're navigating tough times or lending a listening ear, we've got your back. No judgment, just genuine support. Step in, take a deep breath, and let's make this a space where we lift each other up. Glad you're here!
  • While Talk Mental Health offers a platform for peer support and shared experiences, it is not a substitute for professional mental health assistance. If you find yourself in genuine danger or experiencing a mental health crisis, please reach out to qualified professionals. In the UK, you can contact emergency services by dialing 999. For non-emergency support, consider reaching out to organizations like Samaritans at 116 123. In the USA, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available at 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255). For support in Australia, contact Lifeline at 13 11 14 or Beyond Blue at 1300 22 4636. Your well-being is our priority, and seeking professional help is a crucial step towards your mental health journey.

Psychosis and Paranoia?

So I mainly suffer from Asperger's, paranoia and psychosis in life currently and that's what I'm being treated for at my mental healthcare clinic by a professional team. I'm on medication, doing therapy and seeing a psychiatrist regularly and on disability for life. My inability to socialize and communicate, my fear and phobia of others makes me unable to work for life. Now those with those kind of mental health issues have it very hard without others in their lives. I know it from a personal experience, because when I've gone to have my 1st COVID-19 jab today at 2 pm, I've heard someone say "bitch" and I thought she's been calling me that. So yeah, I have it very hard in life currently despite not working.

How did your therapy session go on Monday? Maybe you can have another session added mid week?

I hope that you can stay strong and fight the bad feelings that you are currently experiencing. It’s a shame that anyone would have to go through such things.

How did your therapy session go on Monday? Maybe you can have another session added mid week?

I hope that you can stay strong and fight the bad feelings that you are currently experiencing. It’s a shame that anyone would have to go through such things.
I'm currently using therapy coping tools to calm myself down.

Continue with those. Then maybe watch a movie/tv show or play a relaxing game to take your mind in a different direction.

That's exactly what I do when I need to calm myself down after a stressful situation - I tend to turn the lights off, change into my comfy clothes (I have an exact pair I wear in this situation) and just hunker down under the covers - maybe with some music playing in the background or something. I don't like too much distraction during that point so it's a bit like sitting in the dark, in silence lol but it works for me.

Being alone is hard. I had to live away from my native place for too long. And being in a place without anyone to help is hard. So I can only imagine how difficult it is if we need assistance.

A fever can ruin everything. If there is no one to get us a cup of hot tea, I can't imaginein how cruel it is upon us.

Have you tried alternative healing like yoga, meditation, massage, acupressure, acupuncture? I know a lot of people who felt better after going through alternative therapy. Some people were even able to cure their conditions.

Feeling frightened and unable to associate or socialize publicly is a serious health issue. Being indoors all through the day and nights also caused paranoia, we should once in a while socialize with people, in order to express our emotions/feelings in order to avoid getting infected with paranoia disease.