Your sexual Orientation?

Nilla

Kind Member
Reaction score
We either like the person or we don't. Who cares what their sexual orintation is

Well said. :p I never got the whole "coming out" thing cause I think that it shouldn't be anyone's business who you prefer sexually/for a relationship. If people don't accept who you are as a person, then they shouldn't even be in your life to begin with.

Catsmother

Confident Member
Reaction score
Well said. :p I never got the whole "coming out" thing cause I think that it shouldn't be anyone's business who you prefer sexually/for a relationship. If people don't accept who you are as a person, then they shouldn't even be in your life to begin with.
I agree, there as so many judgemental people in the world that I not that surprised that people hide away from their sexuality, I feel sorry for those that do get a hard time just because of their sexuality.

My niece and nephew are both gay and their mother shows them both up in front of people and you can tell they are embarrassed. the mother even said to me "are you ashamed that you have a niece and nephew that are gay"? I was shocked that she even asked the question.

Top Bottom