• Hey there, welcome to Talk Mental Health – a cozy corner where we're all about mental health, wellness, and just being real. This is your spot to connect with a community that gets it, where we're all on this journey together. Whether you're navigating tough times or lending a listening ear, we've got your back. No judgment, just genuine support. Step in, take a deep breath, and let's make this a space where we lift each other up. Glad you're here!
  • While Talk Mental Health offers a platform for peer support and shared experiences, it is not a substitute for professional mental health assistance. If you find yourself in genuine danger or experiencing a mental health crisis, please reach out to qualified professionals. In the UK, you can contact emergency services by dialing 999. For non-emergency support, consider reaching out to organizations like Samaritans at 116 123. In the USA, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available at 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255). For support in Australia, contact Lifeline at 13 11 14 or Beyond Blue at 1300 22 4636. Your well-being is our priority, and seeking professional help is a crucial step towards your mental health journey.

What Tier Are You In ( UK )

What Tier Are You In?

• Tier 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tier 2

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Tier 3

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Tier 4

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
So with Boxing Day comes additional restrictions for many of us. What tier are you currently in?

I’m in Tier 4

I'm in tier 3 , :( I'm having a covid test tomorrow, we can have them here if we are showing no symptoms so i thought i may as well

I'm in tier 3 , :( I'm having a covid test tomorrow, we can have them here if we are showing no symptoms so i thought i may as well
I hope your test comes back negative :( .

As for me, I'm in tier 3 as well. Just got moved up there yesterday.

Well, it seems we're moving into tier 4 from tomorrow :( .

Honestly, the whole situation just feels completely hopeless. I could tolerate the restrictions if they were keeping the number of cases under control, but... they aren't :-/. I just don't know what to do now...

Well, it seems we're moving into tier 4 from tomorrow :( .

Honestly, the whole situation just feels completely hopeless. I could tolerate the restrictions if they were keeping the number of cases under control, but... they aren't :-/. I just don't know what to do now...
We need to bring the army in and have a full Lockdown but I agree with you it has all been a waste of time as the cases are worse than ever.

I have just requested a COVID test because my sense of taste and smell have gone.

We need to bring the army in and have a full Lockdown but I agree with you it has all been a waste of time as the cases are worse than ever.

I have just requested a COVID test because my sense of taste and smell have gone.
Wow, sorry to hear that :( . I hope it's not COVID!