• Hey there, welcome to Talk Mental Health – a cozy corner where we're all about mental health, wellness, and just being real. This is your spot to connect with a community that gets it, where we're all on this journey together. Whether you're navigating tough times or lending a listening ear, we've got your back. No judgment, just genuine support. Step in, take a deep breath, and let's make this a space where we lift each other up. Glad you're here!
  • While Talk Mental Health offers a platform for peer support and shared experiences, it is not a substitute for professional mental health assistance. If you find yourself in genuine danger or experiencing a mental health crisis, please reach out to qualified professionals. In the UK, you can contact emergency services by dialing 999. For non-emergency support, consider reaching out to organizations like Samaritans at 116 123. In the USA, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available at 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255). For support in Australia, contact Lifeline at 13 11 14 or Beyond Blue at 1300 22 4636. Your well-being is our priority, and seeking professional help is a crucial step towards your mental health journey.

Tea or coffee

I used to take them according to the mood. But some people are very specific about their choice. Some are more precise about their selection. They have a brand that is so dear to them. Then the proper amount of milk and sugar.

So tea shops are a mess. It is hard to call it tea. Ready to mix packets of Cappuccino comes to rescue in such cases.

any unflavored kind.

That is what I used to take too. But we travel a lot we need to find some refreshments that are different. There was a time when I used to travel. Everything was fun except for the part that we need to please ourselves. The best way to do that is to treat us extravagantly. I didn't overdo it luckily. But I spend a lot exploring different kinds of food. There was some coffee shop which offers different varieties. That is where we would go and try those named-coffees.

I don't drink either of them! As a Brit, I'm sure this is a most tragic action to impose on my countrymen : - ) It's just never appealed to me though, I don't want a hot drink (other than hot chocolate) - I love a good, cold, crisp drink instead!

(other than hot chocolate)

Now we are talking. I love that when I can manage. But given up sometime back. Only because there is too much " unhealthy mix ". That is what I was told. But it is surely more refreshing than tea or coffee. I stopped stocking the mix. But there is a temptation always to get a cup of it when I feel so down.