Naiwen

Giving Member
Reaction score
Because I also suffer from DID, I don’t even notice others’ existence. I don’t really see them as basic necessities in life, but something stressful, melodramatic and bothersome for me personally. How do you feel about others in your life personally?

Nilla

Kind Member
Reaction score
I love the people I have in my life which is why I don't really put in any effort to make new friends. I don't see the point of bringing more people into my life if I am not lonely. :p Plus I am a big introvert and I'd rather stay home than go out unless it is with my fiance.

A

Anonymous.

Because I also suffer from DID, I don’t even notice others’ existence. I don’t really see them as basic necessities in life, but something stressful, melodramatic and bothersome for me personally. How do you feel about others in your life personally?
@Naiwen, please don't take offense to my comments or questions, because I beg to differ that you don't need people in your life. If you didn't need a certain amount of people you would not be on these forums. I also feel you have a need for feedback or you wouldn't be asking the questions that you do on the forums. I feel you are an intelligent woman, wanting answers as to why you feel the way you do. Not judging, just speculating, because I know that your therapist has been helping you, too. We have all seen an improvement in your personality. I welcome your reply!

Naiwen

Giving Member
Reaction score
@Naiwen, please don't take offense to my comments or questions, because I beg to differ that you don't need people in your life. If you didn't need a certain amount of people you would not be on these forums. I also feel you have a need for feedback or you wouldn't be asking the questions that you do on the forums. I feel you are an intelligent woman, wanting answers as to why you feel the way you do. Not judging, just speculating, because I know that your therapist has been helping you, too. We have all seen an improvement in your personality. I welcome your reply!
Online I don’t mind others as much, but I can’t stand face to face in real life social interactions with others. I’m always talking about struggling with interpersonal relationships with others offline, in real time with live and very real human beings. I’m totally at ease and comfortable socializing and even making friends ONLINE, protected by a device thanks to my extreme social anxiety, paranoia and psychosis.

A

Anonymous.

Online I don’t mind others as much, but I can’t stand face to face in real life social interactions with others. I’m always talking about struggling with interpersonal relationships with others offline, in real time with live and very real human beings. I’m totally at ease and comfortable socializing and even making friends ONLINE, protected by a device thanks to my extreme social anxiety, paranoia and psychosis.
That's the beauty of having forums like this, because it's a wonderful way to interact with others and getting feedback. I can identify with what you posted here. It's easier not being face to face with humans. Thank you for your response @Naiwen.

safeinsanity

Giving Member
Reaction score
[Talk Mental Health.com] Others and I!

Foxy

Fabulous Member
Reaction score
I have to say ditto to Nilla. That also describes me to a T. I love the people I have in my life, but I am also comfortable being alone, I've been that way all my life.

Top Bottom