• Hey there, welcome to Talk Mental Health – a cozy corner where we're all about mental health, wellness, and just being real. This is your spot to connect with a community that gets it, where we're all on this journey together. Whether you're navigating tough times or lending a listening ear, we've got your back. No judgment, just genuine support. Step in, take a deep breath, and let's make this a space where we lift each other up. Glad you're here!
  • While Talk Mental Health offers a platform for peer support and shared experiences, it is not a substitute for professional mental health assistance. If you find yourself in genuine danger or experiencing a mental health crisis, please reach out to qualified professionals. In the UK, you can contact emergency services by dialing 999. For non-emergency support, consider reaching out to organizations like Samaritans at 116 123. In the USA, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available at 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255). For support in Australia, contact Lifeline at 13 11 14 or Beyond Blue at 1300 22 4636. Your well-being is our priority, and seeking professional help is a crucial step towards your mental health journey.

New Styles

Which style should be the new default?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have two new styles. They still need some minor adjustments, but they are working good.

We are planing on making one of them our new default style for the site. so we need the members opinion which one it should be. So please choose one in the poll.

I like the new logo, as well! For me the Morning Latte is the better of the two styles, I find the other a bit bright, but that's just me. The Latte one is nice and simple :)

I will. 😁 My favorite is Light Blue but from the two new ones I would definitely say Morning Latte.
I'm also a light blue fan, really looks good!

Excellent, it's a really nice looking logo that encapsulates the feel of the community perfectly!
I like the "heart and mind" message the "head" graphic gives off. And how the "heart" and the word "TALK" are the same color. The heart talks to the mind and to the forum.

That makes sense, the contrasting colours would be better suited to a mobile screen, for sure. On the desktop it's very jarring.
Ha! It's a challenge to make pastel colors jarring!

Ha! It's a challenge to make pastel colors jarring!
It's working for me :D. I can't explain it, it just makes my brain go "I can't process this much colour!" Are you familiar with an old forum software called CuteCast by Artscore? It was a very yellow theme, not bright, but definitely yellow, and it's giving me flashes of that for some reason :D.

I'm odd, though, so take that with a grain of salt :D

Status
Not open for further replies.