Personal Story Hard-Headed Texan finally learned to listen.

Pig Hip

TMH Site Tech
Reaction score
stress test in January, which is a "nuclear" one not a treadmill one
I've decided to forgo this test. I will wait until the traditional treadmill stress tests are reinstated, as I do not want radioactive crap injected into me for the MRI, and do not want the vascular-constrictive drugs used to simulate a workout. Covid is the reason they want to do these pharmaceutical simulated stress tests. Can't have people huffing and puffing on treadmills anymore.

225lbs today. The weight loss is coming slow but steady now. I just have to stay in ketosis.

Pig Hip

TMH Site Tech
Reaction score
Bachelor finally does his laundry after about 8 months - Typically I just buy new stuff and let the hamper pile up like most all other single man rednecks. Anyhow, going through the dirty clothes I am finding many size 3XL pocket tee shirts. I can't even wear those anymore, they are now WAY too big for me. Also, several pairs of shorts that I can't even keep on my hips anymore even tying them!

Here is the downside to losing so much weight. ALL that stuff including the 56 pocket tees and the shorts, and a bunch of other plus-size stuff just got dropped off at Goodwill and no, I did not bother to launder them first. Seems like it's a boon for homeless chaps with winter coming up but I trust Goodwill not to let them go to waste in any event. I could have driven 20 miles into town and dropped them off at Faith City Mission for the homeless but hell, is it worth the time and gasoline? It represents probably 120 bucks over the 12 or so years I have been collecting them. Good deed done either way. They're out of my life.

I'm at 223lbs. I now want to be 190 so the new target is 33 more pounds to lose. I am continuing the lifestyle with no hitches, backslides, mistakes or interruptions and feel absolutely great.

Stress test is now scheduled - the cardiologist is allowing me to take just the standard treadmill type test which involves no drugs or radioactive agents! November 1st, 10am. They better order a new treadmill today, what with covid delays the shipping time could be enlarged. They gonna need a new one after I am done burning their current one to the ground. Yeah, I told them. The nurse just snickered.

Top Bottom