Future in laws!

stluee

Kind Member
Reaction score
:twisted: So my daughter and her fiance was helping re-hab a house. The F-I-L was going to rent it to them real cheap for the labor. The M-I-L asked my daughter an unrelated question on her son. She didn't like the answer there was a humoungus fight. They couldn't move into the house after the fight and the M I L banned my daughter from her property! The fiance got a new job out there being paid weekly and a guaranteed 40 hours I told them not to get a job out that far. In case there was problems. Now the in laws just gone on vacation and he is having problems with transportation. If the mother wasn't mad at my daughter she could have used one of their cars. He can't drive, no liscence! The F I L Just follows his wife around like a pup on a leash. The fiance has missed work already on this new job because of the car problem. I am scared to death he will loose his job! The M I L needs to deal with it. I have with her son. I have gone through alot from him yelling at me,! I provided a home for him for 2 years when she told them both to leave! I'm at my wits ends with this. He isn't the perfect choice for me what I wanted my daughter to have.for a husband. I leave that to them. They can make their own mistakes, I keep the peace for my daughter, and the MIL obviously Doesn't do the same for her sons' sake!ERRR! :evil:

Catsmother

Confident Member
Reaction score
Exactly [mention]stluee[/mention] they need to learn by their own mistakes but as a parent you must be very worried for your daughter.
Hopefully In-laws will calm down and everything will be okay.

Pitszal

Kind Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear you are going through this it must be very tough. Unfortunately it is true they have to learn by their own mistakes.

Top Bottom