• Hey there, welcome to Talk Mental Health – a cozy corner where we're all about mental health, wellness, and just being real. This is your spot to connect with a community that gets it, where we're all on this journey together. Whether you're navigating tough times or lending a listening ear, we've got your back. No judgment, just genuine support. Step in, take a deep breath, and let's make this a space where we lift each other up. Glad you're here!
  • While Talk Mental Health offers a platform for peer support and shared experiences, it is not a substitute for professional mental health assistance. If you find yourself in genuine danger or experiencing a mental health crisis, please reach out to qualified professionals. In the UK, you can contact emergency services by dialing 999. For non-emergency support, consider reaching out to organizations like Samaritans at 116 123. In the USA, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available at 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255). For support in Australia, contact Lifeline at 13 11 14 or Beyond Blue at 1300 22 4636. Your well-being is our priority, and seeking professional help is a crucial step towards your mental health journey.

Covid Fears and Threats Have Gone On TOO Long

I really don't know, because I am not one of the employed staffs to look into issues of covid 19. It would be hard to ascertain issues of government from the upper to the lower chamber.

The percentage of people who died from covid is going to be far less than the people who are going to suffer and die because their illnesses and diseases (such as cancer) were forced to be put on hold.

I had to put off surgery for 2 years and finally was able to have it done two weeks ago and it was supposed to be laparoscopic, but because of the delay, the tumor inside me grew too large and a huge cut had to be made. I lost a lot of blood and my recovery will be slow. Just think if it had been cancer?

There are so many lies and fears and misinformation that has been the population and the vaccine makers and now pushing 4 and 5th boosters and all the SHOTS are NOT approved, authorized in a rush but not approved....

When the vaccines were released the big pharm said you need two doses of the vaccine to be completely safe, then they said you need a booster dose. How they are saying you need 4th and 5th dose. It is clear they are trying to milk common people. There will be a day when they will start saying you need a vaccine once in 3-4 months.

They all made up everything as they went along and Big Pharma has profited well over $60Billion.

And it continues more covid cases and those jabbed and boostered -- our country has gone MAD.

What's scary is that they hide what the vaccine is doing to people. We can't even see the real data that they have! I myself had an allergic reaction and I'm on a support group with hundreds of others who also had an allergic reaction. Yet when you search about that, they insist only 5 people had allergic reactions :(

They all LIE for control and power and depopulation and that is the plan of the current admin.

The covid bull is a plandemic of PCR tests, and those tests are so false and inaccuate and yet so many are living by them...

Here is an excellent commentary from a group of attorneys...