Blade Runner

Pig Hip

TMH Site Tech
Reaction score
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Blade Runner

Tagline: Man has made his match... now it's his problem.

Genre: Science Fiction, Drama, Thriller

Director: Ridley Scott

Cast: Harrison Ford, Rutger Hauer, Sean Young, Edward James Olmos, M. Emmet Walsh, Daryl Hannah, William Sanderson, Brion James, Joe Turkel, Joanna Cassidy, James Hong, Kevin Thompson, Hy Pyke, Kimiko Hiroshige, Ben Astar, Dawna Lee Heising, Alexis Rhee, Bob Okazaki, Morgan Paull, John Edward Allen, Carolyn DeMirjian, Judith Burnett, Leo Gorcey Jr., Sharon Hesky, Kelly Hine, Tom Hutchinson, Charles Knapp, Rose Mascari, Jirô Okazaki, Steve Pope, Robert Reiter

Release: 1982-06-25

Runtime: 117

Plot: In the smog-choked dystopian Los Angeles of 2019, blade runner Rick Deckard is called out of retirement to terminate a quartet of replicants who have escaped to Earth seeking their creator for a way to extend their short life spans.

Pig Hip

TMH Site Tech
Reaction score
If this is not on your all-time greatest movies list it's because you haven't seen it. Incredibly well done although a bit slow paced for some, this all-time classic wasn't all that well received initially but quickly grew in stature with all. Personally I prefer the original theatrical version but own all versions and all are great. It's an annual watch for me. Every actor and every character is superb. Standouts though include Rutger Hauer, Edward James Olmos in a bit role, William Sanderson, Brion James and of course Joe Turkel who you'll remember as the bartender in The Shining. Harrison Ford is solid throughout and Sean Young handles her role admirably. This is 5 star viewing only because 10 isn't allowed here. STREAM IT!

gigglez

Motivated Member
Reaction score
Saw this when i was 17 and didnt understand it at all. It wasn't until I saw it again at age 30 that I understood

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Top Bottom