Betrayed by my cousin

Nymphatony

Kind Member
Reaction score
A couple of days ago my cousin's girlfriend found some "bad" pictures on his phone. He told her they were pictures of ME and she believed him. He knows I would NEVER send anyone those kind of pictures, I don't know why he would tell her that or why she would believe him. Me and him were so close, he's the only other family member I have and it hurts that he would do that. I feel so betrayed. I don't know what to do. I've tried telling her that it wasn't pictures of me and that I didn't send them but I don't think she believes me.

Catsmother

Thoughtful Member
Reaction score
[mention]Nymphatony[/mention]

How awful that your cousins girlfriend believes him, why would he even say that you sent them? Maybe he is trying to blame you to cover his own tracks.

Z

ZandraJoi

Ask him point blank why he would lie like that. & if he cannot or will not answer, this is a quote I love from Ben Kim:
"Let's say good bye to people who consistently hurt or try take advantage of us - when we send them light and send them off, we have more room in our hearts to carry people and causes we are genuinely fond of."

There's no easy answer to this & while I have not been betrayed like this, I have had to deal with family members who were very abusive, manipulative, demeaning. Hugs to you!

Nymphatina

Motivated Member
Reaction score
[mention]Catsmother[/mention] , That's kind of what I think.

[mention]ZandraJoi[/mention] , I've tried to contact him and I have texted him and tried to ask but never got a reply and he won't answer the phone.

Wolveriot

Motivated Member
Reaction score
I honestly wouldn't worry about him, Jennifer, the people who care about you know you wouldn't do something like that. We know you wouldn't do something like that.

Nymphatina

Motivated Member
Reaction score
It wouldn't hurt so bad if I didn't trust him so much. Needless to say, I don't trust him now.

Pitszal

Kind Member
Reaction score
Sounds like he is very toxic to you. Stay away from toxic people. You know that it is not you and that is what counts just ignore

stluee

Kind Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry that happened. Sometimes blood isn't thicker than water. I had a similar incident happen to me. Long story . Maybe he will confess and make it up to you. I hope you can work things out.

Nymphatina

Motivated Member
Reaction score
My cousin's girlfriend is calling me Trashy on Facebook when I haven't even done anything. I just want all of this to end. :(

Catsmother

Thoughtful Member
Reaction score
Nymphatony post_id=3931 time=1597560980 user_id=71 said:
My cousin's girlfriend is calling me Trashy on Facebook when I haven't even done anything. I just want all of this to end. :(

Sorry to hear that [mention]Nymphatony[/mention]

More fool her for believing your cousin over you, I know it is hard but the best thing that you can do is to ignore her.

Wolveriot

Motivated Member
Reaction score
[mention]Nymphatony[/mention] , Like Catsmother said, just ignore her. Block her if you have to. Eventually it all will blow over.

stluee

Kind Member
Reaction score
Your cousin needs to have a talk with her. Sometimes though love is blind.

Top Bottom