- 500g Brussels sprouts
- 1 tsp butter, for greasing
- 2 x 180g packs dry cure oak smoked pancetta, cut in half
- 1 tbsp honey
- 30g blanched almonds, chopped
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas mark 6. Bring a pot of water to the boil and cook the sprouts for 5 minutes. Drain and refresh under cold water, then dry.
- Grease a large roasting tin with butter and wrap half a slice of pancetta around each sprout, using cocktail sticks to secure them. Place them in the tray, drizzle over the honey and sprinkle over the chopped almonds and thyme.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until the pancetta is crisp and the nuts are toasted.